United Flexible has built its reputation on a solutions approach to product development and metal hose engineering, and this remains true today.
Our Customer Service Team and Engineering Department enable customers to use a safety first, performance and value orientated product for today’s demanding industrial applications.
Our metal hose engineering department can calculate and provide:
- Flow velocity
- Pressure drop
- Cycle life
- Recommendations on hose installations among others
Our metal hoses are designed to perform in rigorous conditions and are 100% leak tested in their bulk hose state, with random in-process inspections. Where all our metal hose assemblies are tested air under water as standard.
Additional testing can include:
- Hydrostatic testing to one-and-a-half times the Maximum Working Pressure of the hose assembly
- Helium Mass Spec Testing
- Nitrogen Testing
- Helium Leak Testing
- Hose assemblies can be cleaned, degreased and poly bagged for Oxygen Service
All products undergo final in-house inspection, where our Inspectors issue:
- Certified Material Test Reports
- Certificates of Conformance
- Certificates of Testing
- USCG Test Certificates
- Third party certification is also available when required by customers
- United Flexible ensures a quality driven product in every process, every step of the way
Please contact us today for more information about your metal hose engineering needs.
At United Flexible, ”Our Flexibility Is Your Strength.”