United Flexible has built its reputation on a solutions approach to product development and engineering, and this remains true today.
Our Customer Service Team and Engineering Department enable customers to use a safety first, performance and value orientated product for today’s demanding industrial applications.
Our Engineering Department can calculate and provide:
- Flow velocity
- Pressure drop
- Cycle life
- Recommendations on hose installations among others
Our metal hoses are designed to perform in rigorous conditions and are 100% leak tested in their bulk hose state, with random in-process inspections. Where all our metal hose assemblies are tested air under water as standard.
Additional testing can include:
- Hydrostatic testing to one-and-a-half times the Maximum Working Pressure of the hose assembly
- Helium Mass Spec Testing
- Nitrogen Testing
- Helium Leak Testing
- Hose assemblies can be cleaned, degreased and poly bagged for Oxygen Service
All products undergo final in-house inspection, where our Inspectors issue:
- Certified Material Test Reports
- Certificates of Conformance
- Certificates of Testing
- USCG Test Certificates
- Third party certification is also available when required by customers
- United Flexible ensures a quality driven product in every process, every step of the way
At United Flexible, ”Our Flexibility Is Your Strength.”