United Flexible’s experience in the automotive industry provide solutions for manufacturers with low volume experimental vehicles with alternate fuel technologies that have included:
- High strength alloys that resist attack from hydrogen.
- Refueling hoses at the point of fueling for LPG or LNG.
- Automotive Hoses that are resistant from biofuels and B100 biodiesel.
- Automotive Hoses than can resist permeation from Freon’s
- Replacing rubber hoses that age with heat and use with fatigue free fluoropolymer/PTFE Automotive hoses
- Performance and high aesthetic looking automotive hose for brake lines
All metallic assemblies are assembled by ASME Section IX certified welders with available WPS/PQR’s for client examination. Vigorously tested to whichever level of quality is needed but might include hydrostatical test, dye penetrant test, radiographic interpretation, high-pressure nitrogen or helium testing to name a few. Hoses can be shipped worldwide or purchased locally from anyone of United Flexible’s extensive agent and distributor network.