United Flexible provides solutions based on decades of experience in the marine industry. Our braided metallic hose, composite hose and fluoropolymer hose assemblies have provided safe and reliable operation in some of the world’s harshest environments.
- Our Cryoflex® 200 LNG transfer hose assemblies were engineered and designed for the first transfers of LNG from a refinery in Brunei Darussalam in the early 1970’s and today is being used on LNG vehicle dispensers.
- Our Monel 400 and Hastelloy C-276 braided metallic hose assemblies are used in offshore applications on drilling platforms in The North Sea
- Our fluoropolymer hoses with super duplex stainless steel end connections are used in subsea oxygen rich environments
- Our 401H product is ABS Type approved for use in fuel oil and water systems on board ABS Approved vessels
- Our chemical composite hose assemblies are IMO and ClassNK approved for use of ocean going vessels
- Our stainless steel expansion joints and pump connectors are Type approved by Lloyds Register of Shipping for general machinery designs on board vessels.
- Our stainless steel braided metallic hoses are approved for use of Rolls Royce marine gas turbines
- Development work with our ultra high pressure metallic hose assemblies provided solutions for the world largest manufacture of marine engines for their newest range of LNG fueled engines.
- Our composite transfer hose assemblies provide reliable and safe transfers of hydrocarbons over water daily worldwide.